Profile

Jeffrey Lee aka giggsy

In the process of learning oneself !

Powered by Blogger



Saturday, June 30, 2007

To mae

During the last six months, we comforted, helped and encouraged each other when we were quite down at heart.

I remember the first song she sent me was from elvis and many songs in this new lappy was from her later..

We went out for outings together. Had luffers and funz.

We would disturb each other, tickle or even beat each other, kaoz..crazy girl hah.

She cannot blame me that i like her because there is no right or wrong in liking someone

I just want the friend that been thru a lot with me this year to be with me on my birthday. Maybe that caused the most of the tension

I told her my darkest secrets. I trusted her alot.

Thru the night, she really encouraged, helped me alot by punching my left shoulder many times. ouchz..


Then I made a mistake of intruding her personal space. Made her uneasy about it.

I am sorry about it. Really. Learnt to control myself next time.

The past failures made me more mature in handling this now. Last time I would be quite upset and moody but now I can said I coping well n good.


Maybe we discussed much about ourselves and particularly on me. oh work and sch play a part too.

Simple and sweet, I cherish and appreciate this friendship more than my liking on her.

Truthfully, I never have this kind of friendship before. Like the platonic friends in the Tommy Page mv " Shoulders to cry on"

Realised that there are many angles in looking at one matter.

I cannot force someone to like me the way I wanted, why not I accept the kind of friendship love she given to me

We may be still friends but the magic and closeness of it might disappear. I do not want the concern, care, laming, di-siaoing, slapping etc to be missing..definitely not the moment i can grab ur palm and feel it lol..( just kidding, trying to be lighthearted abit here ) damn u, i just remember you actually grabbed my breast that night. o_O


I do not wish the lose the magical feeling. Do you ?

It takes two hands to clap to a great friendship like this. Let it be a continuously applause yeah

Don’t let this mistake of mine ruin our friendship while neither do I want to stress you too.

I am not sure what do you think of this, or i might be thinking much again but frankly i had got over it and all these are true. Just so to let you know this..

Sure. how sure? Very sure. ;p

till then : )

Naruto @ Saturday, June 30, 2007


ramens with extra chili sauce~yumms.