Profile

Jeffrey Lee aka giggsy

In the process of learning oneself !

Powered by Blogger



Sunday, June 03, 2007

reflections

Lee yen or should i say Lee wen, what a nice name. She told me only a few people in the co know it. Anyway she shared with me alot of herself thru msn and over the dinner we had, i cannot believe that she trusted me so much after all we just know each other. Its fate i guess, few yrs back we only knew each other by names yet now sharing personal issues between us.

After knowing her, i come to reflect myself more in depth..I can be jovial, funny, lame whatsoever but most of the time inside me..i am an empty soul. Maybe i am making myself silly, fun just to hide my weakness. Strong on outside but weak in the inside ?Just like her, i need someone, not just anyone of course who can be my friend, understand me, give me moments of care concern and love me of who i am.

A typical human being, humane after all. I need someone beside me, in everything i do yet i am scare of getting hurt again..how ironically. I am such a cancerian guy..

Then again i will remember what liyun told me. Don't be too emotional..



Am i so untrustworthy ? I gave someone something yet the person don't believe that there was something for her. I wrote someone something yet the person don't believe that its for her in the first place and i called someone, the person say i just finding topics to talk to pass time.

Was kinda sad when she showed that so..but glad & happy that the art piece was given. I hope she like it.

From a call 4 days later that hurted me badly, I found out that my heart needs a new breathe of air..else i will be suffering from lethargic effects which i already did. I value that particular thin thread hence i am running away.. *_*



Anyway changed my style.

Strange but true, 4 yrs ago a girl helped me to style abit. I liked it that time but did not dare to try it. Now kinda e same style, well just follow it lah this time! oh my giggsy has retired from international football. Can see him longer in epl then.. : )

Going to apply my studies on monday. God, pls bless me that i am making the right choice !!!

Naruto @ Sunday, June 03, 2007


ramens with extra chili sauce~yumms.