Profile

Jeffrey Lee aka giggsy

In the process of learning oneself !

Powered by Blogger



Thursday, May 31, 2007

ILLNESS..the sadness of it

Visited my Lao yi this evening. The period with her was very depressing, found out that her right side of her body still cannot move and some more she got temporary amnesia.

I still remember how good is her memories is and cheerful too. Now its totally opposite. If im alone with her, i will surely cry. Damn..why did the stroke got into her ? I really hope she quickly recover..

While watching the 9pm show about autistic children makes me sad too. People say life is hard but for those people with illness, life is terrible for them. The world is so unfair..I pray hard for family and my health! And my close friends too.

Sigh..June is coming, which happens to be tomorrow. Treasure your love ones particular yourself, don't live to regret the past but look forward to tomorrow. Its hard even i am preaching this but you never know until you try !

Overheard pan ling ling say this from those media corp show " One can have more than one love in life. Ending of one's relationship is the beginning of a new one.."

Naruto @ Thursday, May 31, 2007


ramens with extra chili sauce~yumms.